- Chick peas
- Vegetable stock
- Olive oil
- Tomato puree
- Baby spinach
- Sweet potato
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic powder
- Finely chop the onion and garlic and fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Peel the sweet potato and chop into 1cm squared cubes then add to the pan and fry for an additional five minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the paprika and vegetable stock then bring to the boil.
- Add the chick peas and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree and stir well, then add the spinach and allow to wilt.
- Remove from the heat and blend all the ingredients together using a hand blender.
- Divide into bowls and add a drizzle of cream on top to serve.