Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Serves: Serves 6
1. Chop all the vegetables.
2. Add the olive oil and onion to a large pan and fry on a medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and fry for a few more minutes.
4. Add the celery and carrot and fry until they start to soften which is around 5-6 minutes.
5. Add the green beans, garlic, basil, oregano, salt and pepper and cook for few more minutes.
6. Add the tomatoes and chicken broth, bring to the boil then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
7. Add the kidney beans and pasta then cook for 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
8. Divide into individual bowls and serve with a parmesan garnish.