- Olive oil
- Red onion
- Salt and pepper
- Herbs - oregano, rosemary, thyme, basil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius. Peel and chop the vegetables.
- Place the vegetables in a large baking dish and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Take the whole garlic and slice it horizontally to reveal the clove halves then place each half in the baking tray.
- Season with the herbs, salt and pepper then spread the vegetables evenly over the baking tray.
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze over the vegetables, then place the remaining lemon in the baking tray.
- Place in the oven for 25-40 minutes until golden and crispy.