- Boiling water
- Cannellini beans
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic powder
- Stock cube
- Pour the vegetable stock into a pan and bring to the boil.
- Add the berlotti beans and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Chop the tomatoes and celery and add to the pan.
- Cook for a further 20 minutes until the beans have softene. Add more water if required, as the beans can soak up lots of water when cooking.
- Stir in the oil, oregano, parsley and garlic.
- Season with the salt and pepper to taste, and serve.