- Dried chilli
- Onions, red
- Garlic cloves
- Chillies, red
- Olive oil
- Cumin seeds
- Minced steak
- Tinned tomatoes
- Kidney beans
- Peel and chop the onion, peppers, coriander, chilli, garlic.
- Place the onion, garlic, chilli and peppers in a saucepan with olive oil and fry on medium heat for a few minutes until the onion has browned.
- Add the mince beef and fry until the beef has browned.
- Add the spices along with the kidney beans and tomatoes and simmer for between 20mins - 2 hours.
- Divide into bowls and serve with fresh coriander as a garnish.